Monday, May 24, 2010

Mega World Mega Problem

Though the thread is old, the problems with Megaworld are still the same. I know I am not their only customer, nor one of their bigger customers but I am STILL a customer. I have been to visit my unit 2 times - the paint is bubbling, the cabinets are chipped, the wall tiles are damaged. Supposedly one of their higher-end condos and yet the finishes are so cheap, I wonder what they use for their lower-end buildings.

If I have any advice from my experience with them is that ask for the Contract to Buy and Sell prior to signing anything or handing over reservation fee. This won't help the quality of the unit but at least you can have some recourse when it comes to actual floor area. If they give you a lot of mumbu-jumbo on why they can't, find another developer.


SOURCE: http://adf.ly/486953/www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261981&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

infolinks

Popular Posts All Time

Popular Posts Last 30 Days

Popular Posts Last 7 Days

Visitors

free counters