Monday, May 24, 2010

Bellagio

Yes, the problems are still the same with Megaworld, both in quality of work and the paperwork (Title, Deed of Sale, etc.). Except for the view of my Bellagio unit, I am unhappy with it. The tiles are different color tones, the cabinets are chipped and the paint looks like it was slathered on by a 5-year old. With all of that, they are pressuring me to consider it accepted with wordings like "Since you have already accepted the unit..." which is entirely not the case. Plus they have told me that even with my full payment and my signing of Deed of Sale, it will take 3-6 months before they can give me a copy of the Deed of Sale, signed by their signatory. In the meantime, the Contract to Buy and Sell (which is completely onerous, Megaworld can cancel purchase and forfeit at any time), will be the only document I have


SOURCE: http://adf.ly/486953/www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261981&page=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

infolinks

Popular Posts All Time

Popular Posts Last 30 Days

Popular Posts Last 7 Days

Visitors

free counters